Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Summer of Rhonda

Amanda and I have several titles for this summer, but the most publishable of those is The Summer of Rhonda (with thanks to George Costanza for the idea). It's my last summer in my 30s and my first summer as a single girl in a very long time, so a lot of fun will be had this year! We kicked off the summer this past weekend, and what a weekend it was! The rundown of events:

Friday night: We hit the rooftop of the Tavern Downtown looking for cold adult beverages and hot young guys and found plenty of both! I don't have any pictures of this particular night, but trust me, I have plenty of memories!

Saturday: A total girlie day. I had a hair appointment, lunch in Cherry Creek and then hit the Oxford Spa for a massage and a facial. Heaven!

Sunday: Hiking in Red Rocks. It was a perfect day for hiking and it felt great to get some outdoor exercise.



Monday: I hit the Downtown Denver Arts Festival and made a couple of purchases and then went to my brother and sister-in-law's house for a BBQ.

I'm sure there will be more fun times to chronicle in the next three months and I'll be sure to share the PG-13 rated ones with you. Hope you all have a great summer, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment