Friday, August 13, 2010

STP Show/Visit from Michael

My dear friend Michael made a quick trip to Denver to go to the Stone Temple Pilots concert with me. We both LOVE STP, so to go to a show together, at Red Rocks, was a very special experience. After picking him up from the airport, the drinking quickly commenced on the rooftop of The Tavern Downtown. Me, Michael and Amanda:

After making the hike up to Red Rocks (poor Michael is from Houston and thought he was going to need a sherpa in order to get to the top), the drinking continued. The picture is a little blurry because it was taken with my Blackberry.

If you have never been to a concert at Red Rocks, you just may as well have never been to a concert at all. It's considered to be the most beautiful venue in the world, and every time I go, I'm still in awe. Sorry this picture of the rock isn't better.

Our seats were in the 9th row and we just could not have been more excited. It was hands down one of the best concerts I've ever been to, and being there with Michael made it even better.


Thank you, Michael!! It was great to see you!

1 comment:

  1. I saw them about 8 or 9 years ago at DU. They were awesome!! Love them! Somehow I made it into the mosh pit. I lasted about 1-2 minutes.

    ReplyDelete