Believe it or not, I've never owned a pair of red shoes! What the hell is wrong with me? So, I set out on a quest to find the perfect red shoe....and at times it seemed like the quest would never end. But then I finally found this adorable pair at Nordstrom's. Love them!
Date Completed: February 14, 2009
Tasks Completed: 3/101
Love the red shoes!
ReplyDeleteGirl, I have 2 pair and you can wear them with almost anything. I can't believe this is your first pair. If you wear red nail polish you can wear red shoes. It's a sexy little statement.
ReplyDeletePink.
ReplyDeleteSo this quest to find the perfect red shoe took well over a month and probably 157 different stores. They were either too red, too clunky-heeled or too dressy. I was more than ready to buy you a pair of red Crocs, since you like them so much!
ReplyDeleteI actually rejoiced the day you came to work wearing these, though I love shoe shopping, this was exhausting! BTW, the picture does not do them justice - they are fabulous!
Next quest, hoochie dress shopping to match the shoes!