I've been to a book signing for one of my favorite authors (Chuck Palahniuk) but thought I would expand my horizons and go to a book signing for an author I had never heard of. I finally found one that sounded interesting...
Gretchen Rubin was signing her new book
"The Happiness Project" at the Tattered Cover. I could definitely use a little more happiness in my life right now, so I decided it was worth a shot.

Sorry the picture is so dark.
Gretchen was cute as can be and I can't wait to read the book. When she was signing the book for me, I told her that my happiness project was this 101/1,001 List and that coming to this book signing was one of my 101 things. She asked how many I've completed, and when I told her this was the 18th, she wrote "#18" in the top corner. Pretty cool, huh?

Date Completed: January 21, 2010
Tasks Completed: 18/101
That's awesome! I love how she signed #18 for you!
ReplyDelete