Tuesday, May 11, 2010

#55 See a Drag Show

My friends and I have been talking about seeing a drag show for quite some time, and I finally decided to quit talking and just do it. I went a little (ok, a lot) overboard on the vodka drinks that night, but what I remember of the evening was a lot of fun.

The whole gang.

The Tooth Whores

The Law Sluts

And some assorted drag queens




I would definitely do this again, and maybe next time I'll actually try to remember the evening.

Date Completed: May 7, 2010
Tasks Completed: 21/101

2 comments:

  1. Where the hell did she get my green suit? lol
    We did have a blast (even if the show was just so-so), too bad you forgot how much fun you REALLY had.
    Do you remember Allison seeing one the the "girls" outside and being scared of her? "OMG WHAT IS THAT?!?!?!!" (LMAO!!!)

    ReplyDelete