Monday, March 1, 2010

The Winter Olympics are HOT!

The Vancouver Winter Olympics ended last night and I have to say I'm a bit sad. I really like the Winter Olympics. The events are a lot more interesting than the Summer Olympics (except for curling...seriously, WTF is that?). But the best part of the Winter Games is the abundance of ridiculously hot men! Here's a rundown of my personal favorites.

Seth Wescott, Humble Hottie (gold medal). He's cute, sweet and funny. I love this guy!

Scotty Lago, Snowboard Halfpipe Hottie (bronze medal).

Bode Miller, Comeback Hottie (gold, silver & bronze).

Apolo Anton Ohno, Short Track Hottie (silver, bronze). Uff da! What's not to love about Apolo? The hair, the smile, the soul patch, the 2% body fat! I can't get enough of this guy!


Sidney Crosby, Hero Hottie (gold). Today, Sid the Kid is the hero of the entire country of Canada after his overtime gold medal winning goal. I could talk about (and look at) Sid for days!

1 comment:

  1. I used to curl when I was young :)
    Did you watch Apolo on Dancing with the Stars?

    ReplyDelete