Michael and I spent three days drinking and laughing and took a trip downtown to do a little clubbing. I also spent a lot of time cuddling this little cutie pie. He thanked me by spitting up on practically every piece of clothing I brought with me, but that's ok. You could never be upset at this little face!
The happy family:
Michael and me ready for a night on the town:
And this, my friends, is what happens when Michael and I spend a whole day drinking and surfing the internets (you will see evidence of said drinking at the very end of the video). This also demonstrates why the only time I sing is when I'm alone in my car.
Thanks, Michael, for your hospitality and for three days of non-stop laughing. And, thank you Helen, for letting me borrow your husband for a few days. Love you both!!
I'm so glad you had a great time! I'll have to watch the video at home. I can't see it here at work. I can't wait to witness some Rhonda drunkenness :0)
ReplyDeleteI just watched this at my desk with Rhonda and she laughed WAAAAY too hard at herself. How do you guys pick THAT song? Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteENCORE!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell,first of all you DON'T only sing in the shower, you belt out tunes at your desk all the time, but because you can't hear them, you think no one else can. Second, this lovely video almost got me fired because I was laughing so hard at work Fresca came out my nose.
ReplyDelete