Thursday, August 13, 2009
A Trip to Houston!
My dear friend Michael got married last month so, armed with two different anti-humidity hair products (which didn't work as well as I had hoped), I took off for three days in Houston. Including Michael and his wife, there were nine of us who stayed at their house for the weekend, and we had an incredible time! We ate great food (Helen made the best egg rolls I've ever eaten and Michael made a kick-ass brisket), drank way too much (that f*@#ing tequila!), and spent time telling old stories and making new ones. I made some new friends and saw some old friends who I hadn't seen in way too long. The weekend in pictures:
Me and the handsome groom
Michael and his beautiful bride Helen
Me and my friend Jason. We hadn't seen each other in 10 years!
The wedding was on Friday, so four of us set off on Saturday for the Johnson Space Center. This is the full fuselage model used at the training facility.
The Saturn V Rocket, which was used for the Apollo space missions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you always have a way of making new memories.
ReplyDeleteWhy do my comments disappear? I left one yesterday and it's gone!
ReplyDeleteI said yesterday that you look hawt! :) And that I'm glad you had a good time! You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous!
ReplyDelete