I enjoy drinking wine but don't know that much about how to pick one out or how to really
taste wine. So, I took the Wine 101 class at the
Cook Street School.

We learned a little about the history of wine and how the wine-making process works, then it was time for some tasting!

We were given evaluation forms to help us identify the sight, smell, taste and feel of each wine.

Our instructor, who is currently studying to become a sommelier, was fun but also very informative. I enjoyed the class and learned a lot.
Date Completed: September 22, 2009
Tasks Completed: 13/101
Don't let Eli see this. Next thing you know he'll write another poem called "Rhonda's Medicine Cabinet."
ReplyDeleteThomas (our wine class instructor and chronic sufferer of wine-heimer’s) told us that the only thing that stops him from studying is the show "Project Runway". It was a very fun class.
ReplyDeletehttp://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703683804574533840282653628.html
ReplyDelete