Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ten Things I Love Right Now

1. Tall soy no-whip Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I seriously can't get enough of them.

2. Neil Patrick Harris. I have such a crush on him, it's ridiculous. Yes, I know he's gay, but he's also the funniest man on tv. Let me dream.

3. Dr. Kevin McAbee at Alameda East. He saved our baby's life.

4. Mad Men. The best show on tv right now. I'm obsessed.

5. The fact that there are only 10 days until the start of hockey season. Let's Go Pens!

6. My pink Blackberry. How did I ever live without this little piece of technological cuteness?!

7. The weather. Hello, temperatures in the 50s. I've missed you.

8. Haikus. My ode to the Pumpkin Spice Latte a couple of weeks ago inspired a co-worker and me to start "Haiku Fridays" at the office. It's become quite the crowd-pleaser. It gets everyone talking about something fun and even led to a heated discussion about whether the word "fire" has one or two syllables. Good times.

9. Pandora Radio. From The Cure to Rage Against the Machine to the Chemical Brothers...it has everything I need to get through the work day. Amanda & I especially like to dance it out to "Smack My Bitch Up."

10. Comcast On Demand. Missed Top Chef on Wednesday? No problem, just watch it the next day On Demand. This almost makes Comcast's ridiculous rates worth the money.

What are you loving right now?

2 comments:

  1. #9 cracks me up :) I would probably agree on #1 if I was drinking caffeine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize Neil Patrick Harris was a geeky little nerd. and Hello? what about the best sister-in-law in the world? (whaddya mean who's that?)

    ReplyDelete