1. Quit my job. I'm lucky enough to really enjoy my job. I work for a couple of great attorneys and get to spend a large part of my day cracking jokes with one of my best friends. However, if I ever win the lottery, so long S&W and hello volunteer work! No more of this Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 5:00 crap! Besides, in this economy, there are a lot of people out there who would need the job more than I do, and I'd be more than happy to let them have it.
2. Buy this car:
The 2010 BMW 528i in black sapphire metallic. Sigh.3. Buy this house:
Five bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths in Aspen. I will call it "Rhonda, Colorado, population: 3." The other two know who they are. So, what would you do with $45 million?
Oh, boy, where to start! I know who the other two residents are but I cannot be forced to tell! My job would be history and I would probably give most of it to Peaceful Prairie. I would be driving a Sapphire Blue BMW M3 Coupe and my cats would have nannies so they could be tended to 24/7.
ReplyDeleteI dare say there are three people who would be quitting their jobs ASAP after I wrote them a check. If all that money made me happy enough, I would forego the hitman for you-know-who and his ho, but if not, I am sure I could buy a good one.
Could I come visit if you bought that house? :) I would do too much with 45 million. First of all I would pay someone to take my CO house! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI would build a humongous addition to my house (because I like my neighborhood), including indoor swimming pool, complete w/ requisite bare-chested pool boy.
ReplyDeleteI would hire a 24/7 driver and never drive a car again. I wonder if Morgan Freeman is available?
I would travel around Italy for a month or two, eating pasta and drinking wine until I reached the point of having to buy 2 airline seats to get my ass home.
- Jane
( I still don't know how to post a comment myself, and I'm too lazy to figure it out)
You could definitely host a girls retreat at that house :)
ReplyDeleteHmm.. great question. Rick and I would quit our jobs obviously. Travel the world looking for the perfect summer place and perfect winter place. Get Maddux a nanny (maybe it could be you, he loves aunt Rhonda), who would have to travel with us. Hire an awesome personal chef or take cooking lessons? Probably cooking lessons and a maid to clean up after, yep that sound better.
ReplyDelete