I got the second one at Tao restaurant in Las Vegas a couple of years ago, and it cracks me up every time I look at it. The funny thing is that it rings just as true as the other one. ;-)
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Completely Random Post
I have two computer monitors on my desk at work and taped to each one is a different fortune cookie fortune. I found the first one on the kitchen table at the office (I had to qualify it that way because I don't want anyone to think that I would actually eat at Panda Express) and it's definitely something I try to live by every day.

I got the second one at Tao restaurant in Las Vegas a couple of years ago, and it cracks me up every time I look at it. The funny thing is that it rings just as true as the other one. ;-)
I got the second one at Tao restaurant in Las Vegas a couple of years ago, and it cracks me up every time I look at it. The funny thing is that it rings just as true as the other one. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment