Monday, September 27, 2010

Top Ten Moments of the Summer

You know how much I love a top ten list, so of course I had to do a Top Ten Moments of the Summer of Rhonda list. I've had so many wonderful adventures this summer that it was hard to narrow them down, but here's a photo essay, in chronological order.

I spent a lot of money and deprived myself of quite a bit of sleep this summer, but it was totally worth it! I have a ton of memories that will last a lifetime.

I have to give special thanks to my three partners in crime, Amanda, Steve and Michael, who also sacrificed money and sleep (and in Amanda's case, even some blood) to share these moments with me. Thank you, you have no idea how grateful I am that each one of you is a part of my life!

1 comment: