Friday, August 28, 2009

Yi!

Amanda and I love to listen to Slacker and Steve on the way home from work. They seriously crack us up, and the fact that they're both really hot doesn't hurt, either. During the summer, they do Live at Five, where they broadcast from The Tavern Downtown or The Tavern DTC. The last two Fridays, we have stalked them...I mean hung out...at Live at Five.

Slacker is on the left and Steve on the right.

We always seem to meet a couple of girls who are really fun and we spend the evening hanging out with them and then never see them again. It's like a BFF one-night stand. Christina and Nicole were our BFFONS for this particular night.



Perhaps the cutest picture ever taken at a Live at Five.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, the memories! And there are more.......
    I will be eternally grateful you did not post the rest of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so funny! I'm glad you are having a good time! There is nothing wrong with a little stalking :)

    ReplyDelete