Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter with the Family

Last weekend, I went home to Pennsylvania to spend Easter with my family. I had a great weekend! It was wonderful to get to spend some time with them!

I had a layover in Milwaukee and saw this sign at the end of the security line. Don't we all wish that there were more Recombobulation Areas where you could go for a little while and just get all your stuff together?


On Friday, we went to the Sons of Italy for the Good Friday fish fry. It was just such a Western PA kind of thing to do.


This, my friends, is what you get at a good old-fashioned Beaver County fish fry. People, you cannot get this kind of thing in Colorado. I was in heaven! Oh, and that bottle of Yuengling (which I also cannot get in CO) was $1.75. A buck seventy-five!


I absolutely had to go to IKEA while I was home. I miss it so much! Fall of 2011, when we will finally get an IKEA in Denver, cannot come soon enough!


Me with mom and dad on Easter Sunday.


My brother Ron and his girlfriend Nina. Getting them to pose for a picture is a rare occasion!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a good time! The fish fry looks yummy and you look like your Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Nina getting better looking? She looks great in that picture

    ReplyDelete