There is a section of South Broadway in Denver known as Antique Row where you can walk down the street and hit a couple dozen antique stores, and I've always wanted to spend a day checking them out. My friend Amanda and I had the day off for Presidents' Day, so we headed to Antique Row. In the various shops, we found everything from furniture to jewelry to World War II Nazi memorablia. You name it, we saw it. I don't have pictures and we didn't buy anything, but it was a fun Girls' Day Out.
Date Completed: February 16, 2009
Tasks Completed: 4/101
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One mans treasure is another mans trash, or is it the other way around? I guess it depends on the 'antique'.
ReplyDeleteMy grandfather, a proud WWII vet, once offered my dad a giant 30' long Nazi banner that he tore down and kept as a souvenir while he was fighting in the war. My dad didn't accept because he would never be able to display the gigantic monstrosity (and he didn't even want it in his house hidden in a box.)
ReplyDelete