Monday, August 3, 2009
A Visit from Stephanie!
My dear friend Stephanie, who lives in Dallas, came to Denver for a visit in May. Steph, Ivory and I had a great Girls' Night Out. We started with dinner at Osteria Marco (the housemade burrata is amazing) and then went to D Bar for dessert (get the Cake and Shake and take a PB&J cupcake home for the next day). The owner of D Bar, Keegan Gerhard, hosts the Food Network Challenge tv shows, so he's kind of a celebrity around town. He stopped by our table to chat and was nice enough to pose for a picture with us.
Stephanie, me and Ivory
Keegan and the Girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG! I was bad and did a quick read, totally missing Keegan and the food network... Then I saw the picture and said, hmmmm.... that looks like Keegan from the food network. So I read it a bit more thoroughly, and yep you said Keegan from the food network. (duh!) No wonder the desserts are awesome.
ReplyDeleteYay! I love these pics! So happy you started a blog too :)
ReplyDeleteRhonda is pinching his butt in that picture. I can tell cause her smile is genuine and he looks like he is just starting to jump away from her. See how his right shoulder is dipping forward in his attempt to escape her evil "clutches"?
ReplyDelete