Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sour Girl

My friend Michael recently paid me a great compliment. He said that he was trying to describe me to a friend of his who I had not met and he told the person that I was like a Stone Temple Pilots song: smart, sexy, crazy, fun and cool. A girl can't ask for much more than that, can she? However, if I had to describe myself as one STP song in particular today, it would be this one:

4 comments:

  1. Everyone should now leave a comment with their description of a song that describes Rhonda! I choose C&C Music Factory's "Gonna Make You Sweat" cause every time I catch Amanda and Rhonda gettin' their dance on in their cubicles it makes me blush and we all start sweating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! For one thing, we do NOT work in cubicles, we lovingly describe them as work stations. Second, our dancing has blown the minds of many people (including another co-worker who seems to think the Booty Shake is a pilates move.) And last, we LIVE to see you blush, Garlic. Keep on coming back here and we will continue to dance, dance, dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sour Girl, Schmour Girl. Your song should be Bootylicious, 'cuz nobody ready for your jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While it doesn't describe you, I always think of you when I hear "The Reflex" ... or any other D2 song for that matter!

    Jane

    (btw, I can't figure out how to post a comment with my name ... what's my URL?)

    ReplyDelete